NewsStoriesWomen's Cricket

ICC Awards Of The Decade: Complete Winners List

2 Mins read

The International Cricket Council announced on Monday, the recipients of the prestigious ICC Awards of the Decade. These awards honour the players with exceptional performance in the game, during the last decade. The list had some pretty big names from all around the globe.

Virat Kohli was the only player to feature in all the ICC teams of the decade. He was also the Men’s ODI player of the Decade. Ellyse Perry bagged both the ODI and T20 player of the decade awards for Women. Steve Smith and Rashid Khan won the Men’s Test and T20I players of the decade respectively.

Ellyse Perry | Reuters

A shortlist for nominees in each category was determined earlier, by an Awards Nominations Committee. It included prominent cricket journalists and broadcasters from across the globe. It was also inclusive of the ICC General Manager – Cricket.

The fans also had a chance to voice their opinions. However, it made up only 10% of the voting, with an expert panel filling up the remaining 90%. The voting considered the players’ performance between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2020.

ICC Awards Of The Decade

ICC Male Cricketer of the Decade – Virat Kohli

ICC Female Cricketer of the Decade – Ellyse Perry

ICC Men’s Test Cricketer of the Decade –  Steve Smith

ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Decade – Virat Kohli

ICC Women’s ODI Cricketer of the Decade – Ellyse Perry

ICC Men’s T20I Cricketer of the Decade – Rashid Khan

ICC Women’s T20I Cricketer of the Decade – Ellyse Perry

ICC Men’s Associate Cricketer of the Decade – Kyle Coetzer

ICC Women’s Associate Cricketer of the Decade – Kathryn Bryce

ICC Spirit of Cricket Award of the Decade – MS Dhoni

ICC World XI Teams

ICC Men’s Test Team of the Decade:

ICC Men’s ODI Team of the Decade:

ICC Women’s ODI Team of the Decade:

ICC Men’s T20I Team of the Decade:

ICC Women’s T20I Team of the Decade:

Avatar

About author
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Articles
    Related posts
    NewsStories

    Dale Steyn: 'My words never intended to insult or degrade'

    1 Mins read
    A day after stating that cricket at times takes backstage in IPL, South Africa pacer Dale Steyn issued an apology on Twitter…
    NewsStories

    Winning, and not pitch or WTC final matters for Virat Kohli

    4 Mins read
    India will be going into the final Test of the series with a 2-1 lead. They will be having a view to…
    NewsStories

    Virat Kohli: First Cricketer To Reach 100 Million On Instagram

    1 Mins read
    India captain Virat Kohli has recorded another century, albeit not on the pitch this time, as he became the first cricketer in…

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    ×
    NewsStories

    Shubman Gill Deserves A Longer Run Like Virat Kohli And Rohit Sharma Got Under MS Dhoni: Gautam Gambhir