All that you need to know about the IPL 2021 Match 31 between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians to predict your Fantasy XI:
The 31st match of this edition’s Indian Premier League is going to be a match-up between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians. Sunrisers Hyderabad played 7 games and won only 1 of them. With just 2 points from 7 games and a NRR of -0.623, they are lagging at the bottom of the table. They desperately need a win here to stay alive in the tournament and a win here can take them to 7th spot. Mumbai Indians played 7 games and won 4 games. With 8 points from 7 games and a NRR of +0.062, they are at the 4th spot in the points table. A win here can take them to as high as the 2nd spot.
Sunrisers Hyderabad will be coming into the game after suffering a 55 runs defeat at the hands of Rajasthan Royals. Manish Pandey was the most successful batter scoring 31 runs off 20 balls. The most successful bowler for them was Rashid Khan who returned with figures of 4-0-24-1.
Mumbai Indians will be coming to the match after a brilliant 4 wicket win over Chennai Super Kings. Their star of the match with bat was the big man from West Indies – Kieron Pollard. Pollard smashed 87 runs off just 34 balls and single-handedly won the match for MI. Even with the ball, Pollard was the most successful as he returned with figures of 2-0-12-2.
Match Date, Venue, Timings & Where to watch:
Date: May 05, 2021
Timing: 7.30 PM IST
Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
Where to Watch: Star Sports is the official broadcaster of the IPL. Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 1 Select and its HD channels will provide live telecast of IPL 2020 in India. You can also watch it’s stream on Disney+ Hotstar.
The pitch is going to be a flat-batting track. Team batting first will have advantage here. Dew is going to be a big factor in the 2nd innings.
There are minimal chances of rain. The average temperature is going to be around 30-35 degrees Celsius.
SRH 8 – 9 MI
Important Stats for selecting Fantasy XI for Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians :
- Rohit Sharma is constantly giving good starts to Mumbai Indians. He has scored 30+ runs in four of his last five games.
- Kane Williamson also has been doing a decent job with the bat, thought his team would definitely want better performances from him. He has scored 20 or more runs in all of his last three games.
- Kieron Pollard had an extraordinary game against Chennai Super Kings. He first picked up 2 wickets, and then in the run chase, scored 87 runs from only 34 deliveries.
- Rashid Khan is one of the few consistent performers from the Hyderabad team. He has picked up at least one wicket in all of his last four games, and has conceded 35+ runs in only one of those matches.
- Rahul Chahar went wicketless in the last game, but he picked up 7 wickets in 4 matches before that. In the previous meeting against Hyderabad, he picked up 3 wickets by conceding only 19 runs.
- Quinton de Kock has been a treat to watch in his last couple of games, as he scored 100+ runs in those matches. In the previous meeting against Hyderabad, he scored 40 runs.
- Jonny Bairstow has been a pillar in the crumbling facade of Sunrisers Hyderabad. He has scored 30 or more runs in four of his last five games.
Sunrisers Hyderabad –
Jonny Bairstow (WK), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson (C), Vijay Shankar, Kedar Jadhav, Jason Holder, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma/Basil Thampi, Khaleel Ahmed
Mumbai Indians –
Rohit Sharma (C), Quinton de Kock (WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, James Neesham, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult
Keeper – J Bairstow
Batters – R Sharma, M Pandey, K Williamson, S Yadav, A Samad
All-Rounders – K Pollard
Bowlers – B Kumar, J Bumrah, R Khan, R Chahar
Captain – J Bairstow Vice Captain – R Sharma