All that you need to know about the IPL 2021 Match 31 between Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad to predict your Fantasy XI:
The 33rd match of this edition’s Indian Premier League is going to be a match-up between Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad. Delhi Capitals played 8 games and won 6 out of them. With 12 points from 8 games and a NRR of +0.547, they are at the 2nd position in the points table. A win here will take them to the top of the points table. Sunrisers Hyderabad played 7 games and won just 1 game. With just 2 points from 7 games and a NRR of -0.623, they are at the bottom of the table. Every game is going to be a knock-out game for them and a defeat will almost end their campaign. Even a win here will ensure that the remain at the bottom.
Delhi Capitals will be coming into the game after a comfortable 7 wickets win over Punjab Kings. Captain Shikhar Dhawan was in sublime touch, as he scored an unbeaten 69* from 47 balls to see his team through. And with the ball in hand, star overseas bowler Kagiso Rabada returned with figures of 4-0-36-3.
Sunrisers Hyderabad on the other hand will be coming into the game after another humiliating defeat at the hands of Rajasthan Royals. Manish Pandey, donning the new role of an opener, top-scored for them with a 20-ball 31. And with the ball in hand, the sensational Rashid Khan was once again the pick of the bowler. He picked up 1 wicket conceding just 24 runs from his 4 overs in a game where SRH conceded 220 runs.
Match Date, Venue, Timings & Where to watch:
Date: September 22, 2021
Timing: 7.30 PM IST
Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Where to Watch: Star Sports is the official broadcaster of the IPL. Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 1 Select and its HD channels will provide live telecast of IPL 2021 in India. You can also watch it’s stream on Disney+ Hotstar.
The pitch is going to assist the faster bowlers in the initial overs. As the game progresses, batting will become easier. However, putting up a big score in the kitty could be a good option here.
There are minimal chances of rain. The average temperature is going to be around 42 degrees Celsius. It is going to be a hot and humid evening.
DC 8 – 11 SRH
Top Picks for the Fantasy XI between Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad :
- Shikhar Dhawan has scored 380 runs in 8 matches so far in this IPL at an average of 54.28.
- Marcus Stoinis has scored 71 runs and has chipped in with 2 wickets. He will be expecting much improved performances in the second half.
- Avesh Khan was highly impressive with his accurate bowling in the first half of the IPL. He has scalped 14 wickets in 8 matches, with the best figures of 3 for 32.
- Rishabh Pant has mustered 213 runs in this year’s IPL at an average of 35.5 and a strike rate of 131.48.
- Kane Williamson is an all-format player and knows how to win matches for his side. He mainly relies on his technique rather than going for fancy T20 shots.
- Vijay Shankar has picked up 3 wickets and has scored 58 runs in this season so far.
- Whichever league he might be playing in, Rashid Khan always tends to fight for the leading wicket-taker award. He is highly deceptive, and picking him is one of the tougher tasks a batsman could face.
Delhi Capitals –
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (C & WK), Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Axar Patel/Amit Mishra, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Avesh Khan
Sunrisers Hyderabad –
David Warner, Wriddhiman Saha (WK), Kane Williamson (C), Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, Abdul Samad, Jason Holder/Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan/Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma